BED & BREAKFAST
1) We require a credit card number to hold a room reservation. There will be no charge placed on the card until the date of arrival, and we will ask to swipe the card when you check in. Credit card numbers that are manually enter will have an additional 3% added to the room rate.
2) Our cancellation policy is no charge if you give at least seven days notice of your intent to cancel. Less than seven days notice will result in a charge of $50 to the card used to make the reservation. Cancellation day of reservation or no shows will result in a charge for one night in the room that was booked.
3) We do not allow children under the age of twelve. If all the rooms are booked by the same party we will consider children under the age of twelve on a case by case basis.
4) We do not allow pets.
5) There is no smoking in the house or on the balconies. You may smoke on the dock if other guests do not object. Proper disposal of butts is expected. Please do not throw them in the lake!
6) Swimming is available from our dock, but please bring water shoes to protect your feet.
7) Please note we are closed from December 15th to January 31st for yearly maintenance.
8) Large coolers are not allowed in guest rooms.
9) Please note additional policies apply to the The Cedar Suite, see page for details.